It is ready.

1
The shirt is with me. Has been a disaster handling the shirt. I don't want to talk about it. What matters most is that it is done. So guys, come and claim what's yours.

2
Best of luck to everyone for the upcoming final semester exam and the submitting the final year project.

3
Netball tournament under ITB is after the presentation for both boys and girls. Have to make a team of any members as long they are an ITB students. And it is separated tournament. Meaning to say girls tournament and boys tournament. So we'll have fun on that. Venue hasn't decided yet. Will let you all know once it is confirmed.

4
Anyway, i know this is out of league to this blog but I've been emotionally counting on the remaining time we have left. I hereby, with all my heart, want to apologise of my wrongdoings and feel blessed of knowing all of my lovely mates. I know that i wasn't that kind to you all, but i have to tell you this, I love having you as my companions. I worship every moments we shared.

-Lime

0 comments:

 
©2009 Engineering is rarely civil | by TNB