Shirt update

Syah, Atul, Fizz and myself went to Aewon today and discussed about the red polo CE shirt. So i've asked every details that needed to be asked. The final draft will be uploaded soon probably this friday as we will be going there again for confirmation. So basically, the proposed quote is cancelled, our names with the Civil Engineering 23 title will be shifted from front to the back side. Your name will be bolded. And the front side would be just the drawings consisting of three printed colors; Black for the crane, grey for the buildings and white for the sun rays with fading effects. Again, the picture will be uploaded soon. Don't worry.

Jesrick, the artworker agrees to charge the shirt for B$17 per person. There will be an addition of dollar to:

Long sleeve - B$ 2
3/4 sleeve - B$ 1
Printed number at any position (one side) - B$ 1
Printed word behind colar - B$ 1


Information for Small sizes:

34 - XXXS
36 - XXS
38 - XS

I, Shahalime Bin Haji Emran holding +6738663288 as a treasurer. Collection for the payment starts now. The latest would be MONDAY 12th October, 2009. These names please kindly contact me asap for the payment either you coming to me or i come to you. Apa apa text me up.

Ernny
Walia
Cdah
Eddie
Darlina
Dandan
Yus
Tiyah
Lil
Hifney


p/s: I did my best that i could. I granted people's opinions and hopefully no one will argue about this matter once it is made.

-Lime

0 comments:

 
©2009 Engineering is rarely civil | by TNB