Shirt is half way done.

Tonight i received a call from Jesrick that he has problems regarding the front printing especially for the ladies shirt. He explained me what the problem is and he wanted me to meet him that night for confirmation for he has the urge of asking permission before doing the printing. So Sher accompanied me at 9pm to the Aewon Factory at Ban 5 Mulaut. It was our first time visiting the place. I was really surprised of the mechanism, how the shirt processes and all. But unfortunately, i didn't even take my camera out. You guys should go there if you have free time. The place is huge. Location (something Parkland something something) is on the right side from the back way of Ban 5 near the bridge. Anyway, about the shirt progress, the back print was satisfying but one. I was not that happy when i first saw it. IT'S GREEN! Our names are perfectly in white but the Civil Engineering is printed in green. Eeeeek! Hope you guys don't mind. They have made the back printing. We can't do no more.

And the problem that i was telling you earlier, for the ladies cut, the sewing line affects the front crane print. So i decided to shift it above the sewing line same goes with the boys' shirt. And also, with the shifting to the middle instead of starting from the right. This is due to the ladies cut. That is the reason why Jesrick wanted me to see him immediately. If you still don't get what i was trying to say, see me :p

I was informed that maybe the shirt will finish by this saturday or this monday. Insyaallah our shirt lawa nanti~ Toodles!

-Lime

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't read and run on this article. I have to tell you what a good job you've done. I am impressed with your sound, well-made points and I'm of the same mind as you. thanks dude...

ladies-styles

 
©2009 Engineering is rarely civil | by TNB